Friday, February 18, 2011

My love is like a red, red moon...

Today, was one of those twilights when the moon was looming over us near the horizon: big and brick red...

For a moment, I stopped my bike at the roadside and stared at the most beautiful object in the sky. And then, I remembered all the previous full moons I had seen in different cities across different landscapes and skylines (The city surely lends or projects its own color and character onto the moon.).

You and I see the same moon no matter where we are and how much you may have forgotten me or the full moon that we saw.


I know, this sounds just like an old, romantic cliche. But is it just that?

5 comments:

Sri said...

Indeed it was a sight to the eyes:) It might remind us of long forgotten ones, moments, or of cherished moments and people - but overall such pure nature has a peaceful effect on us - doesn't it? Blessed we are to have left such nature untouched...so far...

Abhinesh Warrier said...

Hmmm... That is always there... This thoughts will keep coming up.. Have been there amd done that...

abhilash warrier said...

Hi Sri:

We are blessed indeed.

abhilash warrier said...

Ani, we all have been there and done that. Few of us express it... That is all.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree that every city lends its own color to the moon. Becoz, in differnt cities, at different times one can never be in the same wavelength of mind and that's why this individualization...