Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Sea Inside

There is a sea inside. The tide is swelling up. 

I just chatted with Sri. A twinkling star. A friend who defines the very essence of the word. She gave me honest insights about my life, my truths, and she called a spade a spade. 

This is all I ask for. Somebody who understands what spaces between togetherness means. Somebody who lets me be me and tells me what I am for what I am. Without fear and without any context and issues. Somebody who is a perfect signboard. 

It was just for a few minutes but my eyes welled up... Never have my eyes welled up so much on chat before. 

Now, am waiting for a call to turn the tide. 

Sri, hugs and kisses. 

1 comment:

Sri said...

Thanks Abhi but this was just one of our regular talks :) but as you mentioned probably loha garam tha tho nishaan chodgayi ;)