Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye, 2005

Another year went past. But a very defining and colorful year it was.

I found my painter girl, whom I had always searched for. More importantly, she loved me back.

It was a difficult year in terms of choices that I had to make. I quit Brainvisa, the best organisation I ever worked in. I had a calling to quit it is the best explanation possible.

It was a difficult year because I worked six months for the worst organisation ever, Sify.

It was a difficult year in terms of people I had to leave. I never looked back...

It was a year of guilt for many a night I felt guilty... and sad. Why do some have to suffer for others?

The year redefined my vision about my religion. Vedic chants and mantras made a deep impact. I made somebody my guru for the first time in life. I met Ananta Krishnan at Thiruvannamalai, and he has given me great insights and moments of truth ever since.

I think, secretly, he knows everything I know about my self and my life. And even my secrets!

More important than my guru and my gods is my goddess. My goddess has been misunderstood and abused ever since she took birth on earth. None realised that she was a god-child.

She shall be guarded well, henceforth. I will be her warrior of light.

I came to Dubai mid-2005 (though I think 2006 will see me gone soon). I regret coming here, but I now look at this as a great lesson in life. It made me value people who I missed.

All said and done, I had a hand in helping somebody's life becoming meaningful. More sublime and more purposeful. That somebody is me. That somebody is her.

I see my dreams and visions possible now. My goddess gives me the strength and courage to make things possible.

2005 will be remembered as the Year of the Koochie. And so will all years henceforth be remembered as.

9 comments:

Rajesh said...

All the Best for the Year 2006! Hope all ur wishes come true.

Anonymous said...

You are a big hypocrite. You can love only yourself. You have taken all those who have trusted you for granted.

abhilash warrier said...

Dear Rajesh,

Thanks, man.

Dear Anonymous,
I may have been a hypocrite. I am not denying that. But, I have changed. I certainly have.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous.. whoever you are... you need to understand life much much more before you sit around and pass judgements on the bloggers...

abhi etta.. i know it... i was there all the way...

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

2005 was an interesting year for you.

all the best for 2006.. and for your journey.

- ranga

Anonymous said...

This is quite a humble comment(accepting onself as hypocrite and the willingness to change), I have nothing more to say

Kavitha Kalyan said...

Hi anonymous,

i can understand hurt..why hypocrisy?

Anonymous said...

A hypocrite will always be a hypocrite. I have nothing more to say.

abhilash warrier said...

Hi ranga,

Happy new year to you, man. How are you? Hope you are doing fine.

Hi ani,
Yes, ani. I know you have always been with me.

Hi anonymous,
I know I have been a hypocrite a long time ago. Real long time ago.

But I changed... People do change; and if they change for the better then nothing like it...

Then on, I have never been a hypocrite because I hate hypocrites.

One more request, anonymous, these comments are supposed to be about the posts that I put up here. These are not meant for personal comments on me... or on other commentators.

I hope I make myself clear.