Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ek khwahish aisi...

Aapki khatir, 
Aapke liye,
Hum likhte hain
Ek khwahish aisi 
Joh poora ho jaaye
Toh phir koi khwahishein hii na rahe!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you pierce my eyes, I shall still kiss you. 
If you cut my tongue, I shall still smile.
If you trample my heart, I shall still pray.
If you hurt my soul, I shall still love from my grave.
If you dig up my grave, I shall be still...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're not the kind of woman on whom paeans will be written. The kind of woman who'll start a war between kingdoms or nations. The kind of woman who creates history. The kind of woman who changes the course of a nation.

You're definitely not that kind. 

You're the kind of woman who a man will want to come back home to. The kind of woman who'll smile and make your worries vanish. The kind of woman you wish you'd met earlier. The kind of woman you want to make love to and never stop! The kind of woman who'll make you laugh and smile through rough days. The kind of woman who can deliver.

You're the kind of woman who's great grandchildren will tell stories about her. The kind of woman who will make you want a simple life and love a dog more. The kind of woman who makes you believe in destiny. The kind of woman who'll make you fight with the gods... 

And make you win yourself against yourself.

No comments: