Friday, January 29, 2016

Ras Leela

The drama of human life is living. Being alive. That's the ras of the ras leela.
Feeling everything and being all that you can be yet knowing that all these are roles. Krishna did it best. And I am on that path too...

Love the human story though... The misery, the agony, the ecstasy, the insignificant significance of it all. 

Feeling bad and feeling sad and getting hurt and getting out and letting go. 

I seek all of this as much as I seek the permanent bliss as much as I know that everything is impermanent including our ideas and identities and roles and belief systems and sciences and histories and geographies and bodies. 

Everything is in a constant flux, which also varies!

And amidst all this, a flower called love blooms for a night to wither away at dawn's first light. I know it all but I don't know it all too because I have not experienced it all yet. 

I love to start from doubt and end in doubt for what do I know for sure as truths? How many eyes do I have? How much can my ears hear?

And till then, oh world, I will live and die every moment and I will cross the rivers of love. I will break my heart and paint every color on me. I will live for an impossible dream. I live this blessing called human life. 

I will be alive.