Monday, June 29, 2015

Inside Out

This is not a film. This is not a movie. This is existentialism, psychology, emotions, and looking at life with feelings. This is being a child, this is parenting, this is growing up. This is about coming of age. This is death of few memories into deep black voids from where there is no return. This is a lesson in movie-making. This is conversation. This is about relationships between various feelings both inside and outside of us!
 
This is life...

Inside Out is an experience worth cherishing many times. Easily, the best of 2015, it takes you to a world of imagination, thoughts, and feelings. It has metaphors and simple scenes which convey mighty truths.

The emotions and their controls and how they change with time. Writing about Inside Out is so overwhelming that I do not know where to begin. Has my train of thought stopped? Or, has abstract thinking changed my feelings? :-) Or, is the joy inside me unable to understand why the movie brought so many core memories to light? :-)

Inside me, I am sure Joy and Sadness have already understood why I have loved this movie like no other. Some movies are like that. They make you cry tears of joy.

No comments: