Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I wish before I die

Before I die, if I have the time, I want to:

  • Watch Casablanca.
  • Watch Roger Ebert’s 100 Greatest.
  • Play underarm cricket.
  • Meet Shaheen even if it is just one evening with her.
  • See a stranger reading my novel in a strange, quaint, little town.
  • Write a love poem to the girl who I hurt the most.
  • Pray for her.
  • Drink a coffee at a Barista; it helps to remember all of them.
  • Meet Sajay, Gary, and Sachin.
  • Spend a day alone with mom.
  • Tell Ani how much I love him. Tell him to take care of Sis.
  • Watch my whole life go by in a flashback.
  • Meet Robin Williams.
  • Spend an evening with Mohanlal.
  • Go to the beach.
  • Make at least one movie.
  • Spend one day with her at Mahabalipuram.
  • Discover.
  • Explore.
  • Forgive myself. Forgive everyone.
  • Backpack.
  • Read If You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him.
  • Die before I get medical help…
  • Take you with me… else
  • Die in your arms...

To be reborn as your first child.



No comments: