Thursday, June 23, 2005

They are all heroes...

  • The son who looks after his blind mother.
  • The prostitute who fights for her freedom from the pimp.
  • The unpublished writer trying to write the masterpiece.
  • The unknown soldier standing guard at Siachen.
  • The temp employee who quits the job.
  • The boss who fired a worker.
  • The man who stopped the motor of the world.
  • Paulo Coelho when he wrote the Alchemist.
  • Ayn Rand after she escaped from the Soviet Union.
  • The taxi driver who returns a wallet left behind by a customer.

They all feel they are heroes through heroism, courage, chance, coincidence, love, and even self-pity.

All feel so, except, Sheldon B Kopp and me. We believe that we are just two struggling human beings. But, we vouch for the fact: Love is all there is!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abhilash,

I'm from eLearning. We've seen each other, but have never been introduced as such. I didnt know how else to get through to you, hence this post. What you did was admirable, but for some reason I am really, really concerned about the trouble you might have landed yourself into.

The corporate world is very small and HR are the same everywhere.

There no sense in being brash. You remind me so much of someone I knew. I could never convince him, and I know I cant you. I mean, you dont even know me. But, I still had to try.

Please try and live your life a little responsibly. Take care and God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi!I'm no creepy cyberstalker person. I found your blog after some blog hopping. I know about you though, coz I was an ID with Sify a while ago. I left for reasons..ahem..that won't surprise you! Just when I thought that maybe I was the only one who had a problem, an amused soul forwarded me your e-mail!:)
I'm secretly wishing I'd done what you did, instead of giving HR a peace of my mind:D
Good luck!:)

Anonymous said...

i think what you did with HR was just fantastic. they deserved every bit of it.

i do hope that you have peaceful days ahead.

sify HR sucks.