Tuesday, February 02, 2010

100

Just a personal note to all my blog readers: 100 posts up. This post being the 100th (Just noticed the milestone when I published the 99th post).

It took me five years (February 15, 2005: first post) to come up with 100 tidbits and slices from my life. Each post acted as a catalyst; each post put forth new questions and answers; each post killed some part of me; each post gave birth to a new me.

At this moment of my death and birth, I thank all my readers, who followed my posts through all these years: K, G, R, M, L, A, Eroteme, H, A, S, and all the Anonymous ones out there.

This blog would not have grown without you: my readers.

Thanks for all your valuable comments and feedback.
Thanks for your gentle persuasion... egging me to go on even when nothing came through.
Thanks for your patience and support.

Om Namah Shivaya! May He bless me to write more posts.

4 comments:

Aswin Kini said...

Great to see 100 posts. Keep writing!!

abhilash warrier said...

Hi aswin,

Thanks, man. You have always been one of my most loyal readers... egging me on even though I was lazy and nothing was coming through.

Thanks for being on my blog. Your comments have always encouraged me to write.

Anonymous said...

Hye Abhi,

Congrats on 100th posts, atleast you have started writing again. So marriage did take away your natural instinct to write. Wifey not around, you write more haan!!!

abhilash warrier said...

Hi Anon Leena,

When it makes me write, I lift the pen or type. That is all.