Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random musings of workless days

I love reading what I had written earlier... just to not lose touch with my past. It is only through what I write that I can be in touch with my past. Be an observer and a witness.

I keep staring at my cell phone every once in a while: maybe I am expecting a call. From the birthdaydigitswallah number. Maybe I expect to make a call. To the birthdaydigitswallah number. But I am avoiding the calling… don’t know how. Don’t know why.

The decision is already made, I guess. – Dated: February 15, 2010

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why do people take offence for subtle acts of kindness?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ab aisa lagta hain kii kuch karna nahin;
Dur kidhar jhaake rehna nahin.
Zindagi ne khud bulaya hain;
Ab jeene se pehle maut kii tamanna nahin.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Existentialism is the only permanent philosophy in life; it never deserts you no matter what path you take.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'sher' is so beautiful! The thought behind it even more so :)I totally loved it.

and birthdaydigitswallah!!?? Let's talk about it offline, shall we? :D

Anonymous said...

You seem to be a hypocrite no 1 to me. Wish I am wrong

abhilash warrier said...

Sanchali:

Thank you. Your words mean a lot.

Birthdaydigitswallah number is the only cell number I still remember by heart!

Anon: If I seem something to you, why wish against it?

We are all free to judge and pass comments.

Only thing is we can't live others' lives, yet. Thank God for that.

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeey Anon! :D

Welcome Back! And, where have you been sulking? You were sorely missed around here! Seriously!

@Abhi: With Anon back, it feels like one big happy family again, nai? :)