Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I look at us

I look at us, Koochie pie, and I see a girl so ahead of her times that she was ignored by all. I see shakti in her. And, I see a boy dying for love, a genius unrecognized by all.

I see the girl who loves love the way the boy loves love. I see them in love with each other.

I see spirits dancing around them. I see the weather changing hues. I see it raining. I see trees flowering, and god clearing their path through the forest.

What a feeling… speechless. Silence takes over. Love overflows and fills their senses. She seldom speaks it out, but he hears it in every breath she takes. He says it aloud in every breath: the rhythm divine.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you...


1 comment:

Eroteme said...

Woah! This sounds cool... personal, but still cool. Lots of love around, I see... You call her Koochie pie? Hmmmm