Thursday, April 28, 2005

If only today was tomorrow...

I’ll never let go.

I’ll be making coffee for you.

I’ll be trekking up the hill one last time.

I’ll bring home a kitten for you.

I’ll be dancing with you.

I’ll be making love like never before.

I’ll be hugging you so tight…

I’ll be the richest man on earth.

I’ll be the poet of the millennium.

I’ll be alive.

I’ll be god.

I’ll be a saint.

I’ll be the man they loved to hate.

I’ll be saying I love you, grandpa!

I’ll be saying sorry to the girl I hurt the most.

I’ll be a hummingbird.

I’ll be a firefly.

I’ll be the prince charming in a fairytale.

I’ll be the next Bob Dylan. The next Big B.

I’ll be the man who raised his voice.

I’ll be another Gandhi.

I’ll be what I never was.

I’ll be my own hero.

2 comments:

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

"I'll be my own hero" made me write this. Have you listened to "The Greatest Love of All" by George Benson?

Shanti said...

True ...you would not want time to stop when you feel one with the universe. At that moment, you would not wish for tomorrow; you would wish today would last forever.

Then when you wake up, truth dawns. Time and tide waits for no man. Reality strikes. The clock ticks.