Monday, February 08, 2016

Or, once more

I feel like coming back into your life and falling in love with you again; you're that good. 

Yeah. 

But this time, we meet in a second-hand bookstore. Amidst the fragrance that old books and memories and titles and authors and poets carry... And I already have a dog... who wags his tail upon seeing you and then, I know that you're the one because my dog never loved a stranger before.

Or, you've become this last burning lamp in a stormy night in an ancient temple... 

Or, you're the one who comes to protect the flame, I see your face and I fall in love with you once again...

Or, you're this co-passenger in a random bus to somewhere and we're both lost together after we get down at the same stop. We discover our destination and along the way, also discover love and each other...

Or, I meet you at this village fair where we meet and talk about warli art...

Or, I walk into a painting exhibition of a lesser known painter and there are very few people there. The painter's shy and elusive. I walk up to her and talk about her paintings and her underlying themes and motifs; she knows that I am the one. The painter's you.

So many ways I want to fall in love with you. Once more...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She sings, he writes, she draws, he writes, she cooks, he tries, she kisses, he tries, she writes, he writes, she is wild, he's wilder... 

She talks and he's all ears. 

Love blossoms every day as the clock strikes 10 in 10 different ways... When she's at the height of happiness, she'll look around for me to share her joy. And when she's sad, I'll be there around her... And she'll be engulfed in my arms and sorrow will leave her side because when we're together, there's no place for anything else between us.

No comments: