Sunday, February 21, 2016

To those loved ones

The day has been sombre to say the least. 

With an aching back and an even more aching though relieved heart, I return here. To my blog. My sacred space. This is my offering to the gods out there. Myself. My very being.

Where I put up all my mirrors forever. 
Where I am nude and naked and myself. 
Where I have eternal truths that are instantaneous. 
Where time, as a concept, doesn't exist. 
Where forever doesn't come with terms and conditions. 
Where I put up my fears and observations and confessions and longings. 

Where the poet inside me cries,
And the lover inside me dies 
With every post
To live 
Once again with the next post.

This is that sacred space where few have entered and existed. Few besties, some roomies found a passing mention; few loves and even fewer muses have found a resting place here forever. 

It's not with some vanity or exalted sense of being that I am writing this but my blog is a sum of all my parts. The parts may be larger than the whole. Bits and pieces of life here and there. Some scattered, some blown away, some smothered, some trampled and some dusted and done away with. 

Few feathers have landed here and few stayed on. Few withered leaves fell here while most stayed on on the branch through till next autumn. Few let me go and few I have walked away from. Few doors were closed forever and few windows were shut forever. Sometimes by them, sometimes the deed was mine. 

I have lived the truth that one man's food can be another man's poison. But I know I can write and heal myself; my writing is cathartic and is an antidote for me for all worldly poisons.

So this blog post is for those... Who may not have an antidote within... To those who never made it to my blog... To those loved ones, who made a difference in my life but for some reason were never written upon. 

I humbly send a prayer out and hope that tomorrow's just another day and that like every bad phase that befell me earlier, this too shall pass. For them.

No comments: