Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The fence of life

I sit on the fence (sometimes, for years together)

Deciding the side to get down…


The good and the bad…

Call me on…


I sit wondering why life is shit,

Why shit happens,

Why it happens to me at all

All, everyday, every fucking day?


Debts, bills, buried loves…

All haunt me on the fence.


I still sit;

Not getting down.


Now, typing this on a PC

In some God-forsaken office,

I wonder

Did I really earn this all?


Then, I, finally, meet the one…

Who can redeem me…

Get me back on track.

Make me jump off the fence

Forever.

She too is on the fence, herself.

Am I blessed or cursed

To love her?


So then, do I live on…

On the fence of life?

Waiting?

Can I?

For how long?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

abhi thu laash huh? come on boy u 'll b allrite!!