Thursday, February 24, 2005

My painter girl

She was always a part of my recurring dreams. She was a fantasy. She was who I searched for. Longed for.

She wore a straw hat, to protect her from the sun whenever she painted outdoors, and a pair of rugged jeans. She held a canvas in her painted hands… and walked without a worry or care.

I saw her painting my dreams. She removed my arrows from the Tree of Sorrow.

She saw my poetry like I saw her painting. We never talked. We never had a debate. Not a single argument.

Now, we talk with our eyes; with our touch.

I believe we breathe in rhythm too.

Yesternight, on the beach, the moon whispered to the tide, the tide in turn to the breeze, and the breeze whispered those sweet nothings to us. As we, lying on the sands below, watched the stars above.

She showed me God. Then, she worships me.

4 comments:

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

Is "she" fiction?

abhilash warrier said...

srini,

she was fictitious... till we met.

love,
abhi

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

abhi,

well, i do not know u at all.. but ur blogs make good reads.. being a firm believer in "her", i guess i was really happy when i came to know that u two have met..

me still waiting for it to happen..

btw, why dont u give me a contact email?? guess, we could talk about a lot of things.. we do seem to have certain things in common :))

~ranga

PS: would defly read Phantoms in the brain and a few of ur favourites..

abhilash warrier said...

ranga,

my e-mail ID is abhilash_warrier@sifycorp.com

u can always e-mail me. keep in touch. we sure have a lot to talk about.

love,
abhi